Available Monday-Friday 8am-4pm MST
Are you Licensed and Insured?
Yes, of course. DEW has licenses in nearly 100 jurisdictions across Colorado. Our employees are insured with Worker Compensation and our General Liability insures up to $1M per incident.
How far out are your installations?
This time frame fluctuates depending on the season. We are typically 3-4 weeks out but it may vary.
What does the installation include?
- Structural Engineering Detail and Approval Letter
- Excavation and hauling of dirt
- Concrete saw cut and removal of wall
- Framing and Approved Header Installation
- Installation of window and window well
- Interior and Exterior Trim
- Debris removal
How much does an Egress Window cost?
Cost will vary depending on your project, home and jurisdiction. You will typically want to budget between $4000-$5000 for the basic package.
Is the Estimate free?
Yes, of course we offer a free initial consultation. We will have an estimator meet you at your property or you can choose to have a Virtual Appointment due to Covid concerns.
Does it cost more to install an egress window where there is no existing window?
No, the costs are the same.
Can I use European Tilt & Turn windows for my egress?
Yes, absolutely, our T& T windows are code compliant. Our company has been installing Tilt & Turns for years in nearly every city and county in Colorado. Every single one has passed inspection.
What are the advantages of Tilt & Turn windows?
- An easier operation for faster escape, especially for children.
- As opposed to a casement, the in-swing Tilt & Turn window allows the window well to have a grate if the window if it is partially above ground.
- Our Tilt & Turn Window has a Standard .21 U-value which exceeds energy star, building codes and tax credit. With triple pane and gas we can get as low as .15 U-value. (6+ R-value)
- Our windows are German Engineered and manufactured right here in Denver, CO, USA
- Dual Action: It can tilt for secure ventilation or turn to escape or to clean easily.
- With a 5 point lock system our Tilt & Turn windows are more secure than any other window style available.
Do you offer other style windows?
Yes. We offer all styles of windows including casements, sliders and hung windows, from a wide variety of different manufactures.
Does the Tilt & Turn window cost more?
No. For basement egress windows, we install casements, sliders and Tilt & Turn windows for the same price.
What about window treatments?
Our Tilt & Turn window has the option of a maintenance free integral blind system.
What colors do they come in?
Our extrusion comes in White and Walnut. It can be painted any color of your choice.
Does the Tilt & Turn come with a screen?
Yes. Screens are included on all our products.